More about me
Here's some of my previous experiences 💻:
You can find a complete description of my experience in my resume here.
Here's some projects I've built:
- RISC-V Processor - Harvard architecture CPU written in Verilog 💾
- VHDL synthesizer - Combinational VHDL compiler written in Java 🖨️
- Systolic Array - Matrix multilpication module written in Verilog for a Xilinx FPGA 💽
- RTX Kernel - Real time OS kernel written in C 🖥️
- home-monitor - Small sensor-based embedded system created using a RPi and C++ 🏠
- ht_double_hashing: - Hash table in C utilizing a double hashing algorithm 📁
- CareerCounsel: - Job posting skills and qualification aggregator 💼
In the future, I hope to be able to develop and realize innovative ideas that can positively impact the lives of others.
Here's some of my school extracurriculars :
- May 2021 - Present - Student Councillor @ WUSA 🏛️
- May 2020 - Jan 2021 - VP Academic @ ECE Society ⚡
- Oct 2019 - May 2020 - Student Councillor @ WUSA 🏛️
I'm a firm believer in student advocacy. Since I was in high school,
I've always been involved in advocating for student voice and promoting the interests of students.
I think this is important to ensure that students have a say in how their education is delivered.
You can go back to my main page here.